Archived Conference Info
- e-Records Conference 2022: Discovering the Path Forward
- e-Records Conference 2021: Accelerating Towards the Texas of Tomorrow
- e-Records Conference 2020: Records are Virtually Everywhere
- e-Records Conference 2019: Better Together in a Digital Word
- e-Records Conference 2018: Tackle Tough E-Records Challenges
- e-Records Conference 2017: Information Governance
- e-Records Conference 2016: At the Intersection of Technology and Records Management
For the Win! Records and Data
Friday, November 3, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Commons Conference Center, Austin, TX
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) and the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) co-sponsor this annual conference for state agency and local government officials involved in the management of electronic records. This educational event seeks to improve electronic records management in Texas government through the use of statewide standards and best practices.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-463-7610.