Training for Texas Government Records Managers
We provide foundational records management training to state agencies and local governments. Face-to-face and online sessions are designed to help agency heads, elected officials, records management officers and other staff establish and administer efficient records management programs.
Please use the menu on the right to find out more about our variety of training opportunities.
- No new webinars are scheduled at this time.
- Stay tuned for announcements of more class offerings in 2017.
If you would like to stay up-to-date and be notified when new training is scheduled, please subscribe to our blog, The Texas Record.
Latest Archived Webinars
Note: Clicking the links below will direct you to the login screen for our online learning system. You will need to either create a free account, log in to your existing account, or click the "Login as a guest" button to proceed to the desired course.
- 04/27/16: "Storage and Preservation of Paper Records"
- 12/16/15: "Local Government Compliance 101"
- 10/28/15: "Establishing Your Records Management Dream Team"
- 9/29/15 "Records Retention 101 for Local Governments"
- 4/29/15: "Disposition of State Agency Records"
- 4/23/15: "Disposition of Local Government Records"