Training for Texas Government Records Managers
We provide foundational records management training to state agencies and local governments. Face-to-face and online sessions are designed to help agency heads, elected officials, records management officers and other staff establish and administer efficient records management programs.
Please use the menu on the right to find out more about our variety of training opportunities.
**Due to staffing changes, we are not able to accommodate workshops at this time. We will update this page once we are able to resume workshops by request. If you need speakers for professional conferences, please contact Sarah Jacobson at email@example.com or 512-463-5449.
If you would like to stay up-to-date and be notified when new training is scheduled, please subscribe to our blog, The Texas Record.
Free Webinars Available Anytime
Note: Clicking the links below will direct you to the login screen for our online learning system. You will need to either create a free account, log in to your existing account, or click the "Login as a guest" button to proceed to the desired course.
- Planning an Imaging Project - Part 2 (Who and How)
- Planning an Imaging Project - Part 1 (What, When, and Why)
- Automating Records Management with EDRMS
- Email Management Part 1: Webinar
- Email Management Part 2: Webinar
- e-Discovery for Records Managers: Webinar
- Managing Social Media Records: Webinar
- Preserving Electronic Records: Part 1: Webinar
- Preserving Electronic Records: Part 2: Webinar
- Shared Drive Cleanup: Webinar
Can't find what you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-463-7610.