The TexShare working groups are responsible for providing input from member libraries on TexShare programs, and advising on the policies and operations of each program. The working groups are composed of librarians from academic and public libraries and are chosen to represent the various constituent groups within TexShare, as well as geographic diversity.
TexShare does not provide individual usage reports to member libraries. On request, each database vendor will set up automatic, e-mailed monthly usage reports for your library.
For EBSCO stats, contact Francisco Munoz.
For Gale stats, contact Chris Michela
For ProQuest stats (including HeritageQuest, Sanborn Maps, and Poetry Collections), contact Cassandra Monzon.
For LearningExpress stats, contact their support desk.
- Statistics for 2011 - 2012
- Statistics for 2010 - 2011
- Statistics for 2009 - 2010
- Statistics for 2008 - 2009
- Statistics for 2007 - 2008
- Statistics for 2006 - 2007
- Statistics for 2005 - 2006
- Statistics for 2004 - 2005
- Statistics for 2003 - 2004
- Statistics for 2002 - 2003
- Statistics for 2001 - 2002 (revised)
- Statistics for 2001 - 2002
- Statistics for 2000 - 2001
ILL / Courier (TExPress) Statistics
- At this time, statistics for the Interlibrary Loan Program are not available electronically. Reports can be obtained by contacting the TexNet Coordinator.
TExpress Courier Current
- Current TexShare Participation Summary Reports for public and academic libraries. The TexShare Participation Summary Reports show libraries the value of their TexShare membership. Many libraries share these reports with their funding agencies to demonstrate both the scope of TexShare resources and services available, as well as the substantial cost-avoidance that member libraries realize with their participation.