Our one page quick reference guides are developed with the goal of supporting government records management programs in the State of Texas. If you have a records management topic you would like to see covered in a one page guide, email email@example.com and let us know. We are working hard to create new guidance for current and emerging challenges in records and information management.
- Do I need to dispose of records?
- How should I conduct disposition?
- How can I incorporate disposition into my workflow?
- When should I not dispose of a record?
- Are emails considered government records?
- How long do I keep email?
- How do I classify my emails using the Three-Step Drill?
- Is imaging right for the records?
- How do I practice quality control?
- Can I destroy paper records after scanning them?
- Do I need to document the destruction of paper originals?
- Practice Four Main Principles: Authenticity, Integrity, Reliability, Usability
- What is compliance with the LGRA?
- How can local government achieve compliance?
- Which forms need to be submitted to TSLAC?
- Are social media posts considered government records?
- How long should state and local governments retain social media records?
- How do I classify social media posts using the Three-Step Drill?
Can't find what you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-463-7610.