“Everyone I have ever dealt with at your organization has been very helpful and seems excited about their job.” – Local Government Records Manager
Records Management Services for Government Agencies
Phone: 512-463-7610 • Fax: 512-936-2306 • Staff Directory
Due to an unscheduled power outage, the State Records Center is temporarily closed until further notice. We are doing all we can to resolve the issue quickly. Please call 512-463-7610 or email email@example.com to request pickup or deliveries that will be processed as soon as power is restored. Thank you.
State and Local Records Management (SLRM) assists state agencies and local governments in establishing and implementing records and information management programs. Our service areas are, and Records Management Assistance for and .
Subscribe to our blog, The Texas Record, for announcements, upcoming training, and tips from our Government Information Analysts.
Records Management Assistance for Local Governments:
Records Management Assistance for State Agencies:
- Training Classes and Conferences
- Texas State Records Retention Schedule
- Find Your Analyst
- Document Destruction Services
- List of Certified State Agency Records Retention Schedules
- State Agency Records Retention Schedule Recertification
- RMICC - Records Management Interagency Coordinating Council
- Records Storage Services
- FY 2015 Storage Fee Schedule: PDF
- FY 2016 Storage Fee Schedule (Effective September 1, 2015): PDF
For PDF documents - obtain free Adobe PDF reader here.