Authoritative, ad-free, and available 24/7...
TexShare Databases are e-resources licensed for the exclusive use of Texas libraries and their patrons.
Start with TexShare for homework help, health or business information, academic journals, popular magazines, genealogy, or job and career development.
Texans Can Access the TexShare Databases
TexShare Databases: Program Information for Librarians
Title Lists, Materials Counts, and Links
- List of Currently Contracted Databases
- Core Databases Materials Count
- Database List with Descriptions
- TexShare Database Contracts (coming soon)
Participation Fee Information
Specific Database FAQs
- LearningExpress Library
Six Steps to Transform Your Library into a Test-Prep and Career Development Powerhouse
- EBSCO Do-It-Yourself Databases
New resources for home improvement, hobbies, engine repair, and small business.
- AMDigital - Learn more about the "American West" and "American Indian Histories and Cultures" databases.
Connect with TexShare
- TexShare Training
- TexShare-Users email list
- TexZine Blog
- TexShare Electronic Information Working Group
- TexShare Staff (coming soon)
- TLA 2016 TexShare Checklist, What is TexShare?
TexShare contracts with select vendors to provide a certain electronic resources at pre-negotiated, discounted subscription fees. See the TexSelect page for more information.
The TexShare Databases are funded by a grant from the US Institute of Museum and Library Services. The TexShare Databases are a program of the Texas State Library and Archives Commission, made possible by state and federal funds, as well as through member participation fees.