Comments made to The Texas Record are reviewed by TSLAC staff before posting. Comments will not be edited by TSLAC staff, but only comments complying with this comment policy will be posted.
CAUTION: All approved comments will be posted publicly. If you have a comment but do not wish to use this public forum, please email the blog author directly or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like an analyst from the Records Management Assistance unit to contact you about a specific records management issue, please Find Your Analyst here: state agencies / local governments. Consulting services will not be provided through this blog.
Any of the following will result in comments being rejected:
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language
- Comments unrelated to the posted topic
- Comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition
- Comments or links promoting or advertising a business or commercial transaction
- Posting personal information such as phone number, account number, or address
This blog may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process. To initiate a Public Information Act request please see our Public Information page.
For all other questions or concerns please see our contact page.