Managing email and social media records
- FAQ: How Long Do I Keep Email?
- FAQ: When is Social Media a Record?
- FAQ: What do you do with a separated employee’s emails?
- FAQ: Is Email Always Correspondence?
- FAQ: What is Routine or Transitory Email?
- FAQ: What is the difference between Administrative and General Correspondence?
Records retention schedules
- FAQ: My Record Is Nowhere to Be Found on a Schedule—Now What?
- FAQ: How to Classify Your Records on TSLAC’s Retention Schedules
- The Meaning of “Historical Value” on Local Government Schedules
- FAQ: Can I destroy a paper original after scanning?
- FAQ: What does “obsolete” mean on the retention schedules?
- FAQ: Why Use a Disposition Log?
- FAQ: Why should I purge electronic records that have met retention?