Find our free webinars at https://www.tsl.texas.gov/slrm/training/webinars
The Records Management Assistance team is continually developing training with the goal of supporting Texas government records management programs. We will announce dates of live airings and the publication of on-demand webinars on this blog, so be sure to subscribe to be notified! If you have a records management topic you would like to see covered in a future webinar, email email@example.com.
Most Recent Training Announcements
- Udemy: A Video Learning Resource
- Records Management Training for Local Governments – Registration Open!
- Apply for Free Registration to AASLH Basics of Archives Online Course
For more information on all of the training opportunities we offer, please visit our main training portal: https://www.tsl.texas.gov/slrm/training or call us at 512-463-7610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elsewhere on the Web
External Resources and Training Opportunities for Records Managers – Many professional organizations offer free educational webinars, podcasts, and other training opportunities to help users stay up-to-date on current archives and records management topics.
In the Event of an Emergency
Hurricane/Tropical Storm Emergency Management – Texas State Library and Archives provides disaster recovery resources for libraries, archives, and cultural institutions.
Most Recent Disaster Recovery Articles
- Information Disaster Plan
- Emergency Preparedness for Local Governments
- Documenting the Premature Destruction of Local Government Records